Monday, July 6, 2009

Snack Time...


Some days I forget to eat breakfast...not because my stomach isn't reminding me--but because I get into things in the morning and then its "too late"...on days like this...I am ravenous by noon...and come 4pm no matter what I snack on, my head is pounding.
Today was a day like this.
The good thing is rather than spending 2 hours at the gym--I came home, made myself a PB&J with honey on wheat bread--then did sketches for a secret surprise commission I am working on.
D also pulled a name from my hands for the lucky winner of our first give-away!
HOORAH for Hillary in NY!!
Thanks to everyone for following and commenting along the way. There will be another give-away soon.

1 comment:

  1. That sandwich looks YUM! I just got home from work and I'm starving! You've been a busy, busy girl. I have a lot of comments to leave.

    ReplyDelete