Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thursday Threads: Dress for the Occassion

February is turning out to be a very busy month for me (socially)...which is fun! I'm throwing a dear friends baby shower next Saturday and later this month I am going to one of my cousins weddings in Nicaragua, where all weddings in our circle call for Black Tie to the max! I mean...it's like the Oscars red carpet. So this weekend I am on a mission to find the right dresses for both of these occasions. I have already started doing some homework and this is what I have found.

This top dress I found at Bloomingdale's. It's a designed by Tadashi and absolutely stunning. It's elegant and makes a statement all while being age appropriate for lil'ole me. Isn't it stunning? $400+ for this stunner!
This dress may be familiar to you. It's one of Jason Wu's designs for his limited edition line at Target. The best part about this dress (other than the price tag)...is that it has POCKETS! Who doesn't love a dress with pockets? I figured I can wear this with my new Tory Burch red Reva flats and pearls. Perfect for not only a baby shower, but Sunday church, brunch...etc.

I am taking suggestions! If you have seen anything out there (especially for this wedding) please let me know! I'm on the hunt!!
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Um, I love the Target dress. I want it. I love pockets and that is one thing I would change about the wedding dress... but I think we've mentioned this...

    ReplyDelete