Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thursday Threads: DVF Big and Small

To quote the great Madonna, "I'm gonna wrap you up in my love!". Today very stylish kiddies around the globe will be able to add mini DVF creations to their closets thanks to Diane von Furstenberg's partnership with Baby Gap and Gap Kids. Fortunately for my bank account my mini is still considered a baby when it comes to her clothes, which is great because the wrap dresses for babies are $45 instead of $55. The sale is well under way so be sure to visit your local Gap or click here to shop online. Now, if you are looking for a special DVF for yourself that isn't out in stores now, check out the small collection my friends at
Back in Style have online of vintage DVF that you can hang in your closet!
Happy Shopping!
XOXO

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to check out the baby goodies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to try and get over there this weekend. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, I wish I could fit into some of the dresses in this line! Ever since I saw an article about this new line in the March edition of InStyle (I believe), I've been obsessed--they are too cute!

    P.S. I'm hosting a giveaway tomorrow, so make sure you stop by and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so cute! I wish they made them mommy and me!! :) xoxo

      Delete