Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thursday Threads: Gilt Gal

Over the past few years, this fabulous lady and I have run into each other at a few social events. Turns out that Ms. Alexandra Wilkis Wilson (co-founder of the Gilt site) is friends with a few of my cousins. She's such a doll and obviously dresses impeccably. This past week we were in Nicaragua for my cousin's wedding--- she complimented me on my earrings, I told her about Thursday Threads and told her the next time she is in Miami I will take her to my haunts for good shops! The talented Ms. WW has written a book with her co-founder Alexis Maybank about how they built their fashionable site.If you have not visited or joined Gilt, I suggest you run and do so. They produce the most amazing boutiques every week full of treasures!!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, that is SO cool...and I can't believe she's so young! p.s. Where is your gorgeous dress from?

    ReplyDelete