Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thursday Threads: Rainy Season = Rain Boots!

It's officially here. Miami's rainy season. Today at 8:00am it looked like 7:30pm with sheets of jungle rain falling from the sky. It's suppose to be like this off and on all day...for days...months really. I honestly don't know why anyone would vacation here in the summer, it will rain everyday (not all day). Anyhow, in the spirit of the rain I wanted to highlight some of the rain boots that I am coveting.


 First and foremost is the green Hunter Wellie. If the Queen of England wears them, then by golly I want to too! This classic beauty will run you $125 at Nordstroms and if you live in a cold weather climate you can also pair them up with great Hunter boot socks! Totally worth the investment.
 Next on my list is the Burberry rain boot. Another classic staple! This beauty is about $225 and you can find it at Neiman Marcus. They're so pretty you might not even take them off after the rain stops!
Finally there are these lovelies! If you are like me, everything in life should be monogrammed! Well, the folks at the Pink Giraffe agree with us. These boots are a steal at $98! You pick the style of monogram you want and they will have them ready to you in about 2 weeks.

Well, Happy Shopping! May your neck of  the woods be a little drier than mine, but if it's not...then I hope today's finds help you stay dry!

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. You need to stop coveting and buy the hunter boots already! :) mine have lasted some serious weather and puddle jumping :) they still look brand new - totally worth the investment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I know...!!!! :) Must buck up and do it!

      Delete