Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thursday Threads: Tunics!


My friend Colleen Kitchens has the most wonderful store in Miami called, Stitching Around which was recently featured in American Baby this month! The store is full of beautiful gifts, from towels to ice buckets, kiddie goodies like hats and bloomers. It's one of the best places in town to find just the right gift for someone. They do all their embroidering in house so you only need a few days to make it seem like you took months! Just last week I was meeting with Colleen and the first thing I noticed was her beautiful tunic. "We're carrying them at the store" she casually responded, "Can you have them monogrammed?" I asked her, "Yeah!"... sold! Tunics are $82 and you can even find some prints in mommy and me styles. You just can't go wrong. Check out the store in person if you live in the area, if not visit them online.

Happy Shopping!
XOXO

2 comments: